Things to Know
Extra-wide aisles to accommodate strollers
Fest Rest Area
Diaper Dash / Toddler Trot
Meet our featured charity partners
Extra-wide aisles to accommodate strollers.
Fest Rest Areas
Nursing Moms - we have a private area all set up for you with chairs and tables in Expo Hall office C near the main entrance and across from the bathrooms. Electricity available for pumps.
Baby Changing Station
We have a private area with tables, chairs, and space to change your baby in Expo Hall office B near the main entrance and across from the bathrooms. Diaper disposal available.
Babies up to one year old are eligible for a fun dash to the finish line on Saturday, April 28 at 1:00 p.m. in Hall A. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. and is limited to 50 crawlers. (2 Adults must be present per child - 1 at the start line & 1 at the finish line)
Toddlers up to two years of age are eligible to trot down the lane to the finish line on Sunday, April 29 at 1:00 p.m. in Hall A. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. and is limited to 50 toddlers. (2 Adults must be present per child - 1 at the start line & 1 at the finish line)
Win a Family Photo Package by submitting a Photo of your family to our Facebook page! Be sure to have your family and friends vote for you prior to April 15, 2012!!
Meet our featured charity partners.
The San Antonio Family Fun Fest Selection Committee is pleased to announce that after careful deliberation, 10 Charities have been chosen as the featured charities at the fun fest event.
"As part of our commitment to the community, we have selected these charities to receive a booth at the event and several other benefits", said the event organizer, Art Seago, COO of SAK Entertainment. "We are proud of the broad range of family services that the selected charities provide in San Antonio, Bexar County and the surrounding areas. Our hope is that these charities will be able to share their mission at the
San Antonio Family Fun Fest and the community will join us in supporting them."
The recipients are:
- DisABILITY San Antonio Organization: Resource information for individuals with disabilities in San Antonio, Bexar County & South Texas
- Down Syndrome Association of San Antonio: Provides support and services to children and adults with Down Syndrome
- Drama Kids International: Helps children develop their articulation skills, as well as poise and confidence, in a fun and engaging way
- Dreams Fulfilled Through Music Foundation: Offers Music Education, Therapy & Performance opportunities for students of all ages with special needs
- Easter Seals San Antonio: Services children up to 3 years of age with developmental delays and disabilities
- Epilepsy Foundation Central & South Texas: Improving the quality of life of 119,000+ adults and children with epilepsy and/or seizure disorders in Central and South Texas
- Mosaic Foundation: Partner and work with people with intellectual disabilities to provide them with a life of possibilities
- San Antonio Mothers Of Multiples: Unique service of support resources to parents with multiples (twins, triplets and greater)
- Sunshine Cottage: Provides services to children with hearing loss and their families
- Triple H Equitherapy Center: Equine-assisted, therapeutic programs for those with disabilities, wounded warriors and at-risk youth